Erie Bankruptcy Lawyer & Debt Relief Law Firm
Choosing the right bankruptcy lawyer can be a difficult decision. Whether you have lost your job, are unable to work, suffered a business setback or simply don’t have the money to pay your bills, our licensed Pennsylvania debt relief attorneys are here to help you get the fresh start you deserve. The sooner you schedule a free consultation to start your debt relief journey, the sooner you can start to breathe freely again.
Filing Bankruptcy in Erie, PA? Call the Bankruptcy Attorneys at Foster Law Offices, LLC.
Our firm is dedicated to providing individuals and families in Northwestern Pennsylvania with affordable, comprehensive legal services. As a Erie bankruptcy attorney and debt relief law firm, we understand the local economy. Our licensed Pensylvania bankruptcy attorneys and knowledgable legal staff are here to aid you in receiving the fresh start you deserve. In addition to serving Erie, PA we also have five other convenient offices to serve you: Meadville, Franklin, Warren, Mercer, and Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Bankruptcy has afforded thousands of individuals, families and businesses a TRUE fresh start and a new financial beginning. Let us show you how.
With over 60 years of combined experience, our knowledgeable staff wants to help YOU get the debt relief YOU deserve. Call today to schedule your FREE consultation.
Comprehensive Debt Relief Services:
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
- Chapter 12 Bankruptcy
- Credit Rehabilitation
- Small Business Reorganization
- Bankruptcy Recommendations
- Payment Plans
- Mortgage Repayment Plans
- Mortgage Modification
- Credit Card Elimination/Negotiation
- Medical Bill Elimination/Negotiation
- Wage Garnishment Elimination
- Stop a Scheduled Sheriff Sale or Real Estate Tax Sale
- Stop a Pending Lawsuit, even post judgment
Local Bankruptcy Attorney Serving Erie & Pittsburgh Districts:
Licensed Pennsylvania bankruptcy attorneys Free initial consultation Six convenient Office Locations:
Did you know? Bankruptcy can stop a tax sale, sheriff sale and/or pending foreclosure. Also, filing for Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy prohibits utility companies (such as water and electric company) from turning off your service. Read more frequently asked questions about bankruptcy and debt relief.
Filing for Bankruptcy: The Basics
- We can STOP a pending lawsuit
- We can STOP a garnishment
- We can STOP a pending repossession
- We can STOP the harassing phone calls
- Free consultation with a licensed bankruptcy lawyer
- We can help you get the new START you deserve
Choosing a Bankruptcy Attorney
- Our firm is 100% dedicated to the practice of bankruptcy
- Our paralegals have over 20 years of combined experience in bankruptcy
- The bankruptcy lawyers at our firm are licensed to practice in Pennsylvania
- Our experience will make your experience better
- We understand the burden of debt and will work with you to make the process as easy as possible